Share
Go down
avatar
Admin
Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-08-12
View user profilehttp://createcanva.forumotion.asia

Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:59 am
What is Canva?
Canva is a graphic-design tool website, founded in 2012. It uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics. For more information about Canva, visit their website https://about.canva.com/.

Canva also have a Twitter and Facebook account so make sure to visit them at https://twitter.com/canva and https://www.facebook.com/canva/. Feel free to share your designs with the Canva community!

How to access the presentations/templates ?
1. Go to their website https://www.canva.com/.
2. Log in using your Facebook or Google account.
3. Choose a design that you want to make by clicking Find templates.
4. Click a design and it will give you sample templates that you can work on. Choose a template and you can choose the layout of your template.

Canva offers designs from announcements to worksheets so you'll definitely find the perfect design that you want!
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:39 am
What is the difference of canva and powerpoint? Except for the reaon that canva is for online and powerpoint is for offline.
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:40 am
I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:41 am
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:41 am
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

Yes. It has hundreds of professionally designed layouts
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:42 am
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

Yes. It has hundreds of professionally designed layouts

Is it friendly user?
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:43 am
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

Yes. It has hundreds of professionally designed layouts

Is it friendly user?

Yes it is In canva you can create amazing presentation easily.
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:43 am
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

Yes. It has hundreds of professionally designed layouts

Is it friendly user?

Yes it is In canva you can create amazing presentation easily.

Oh really? Thanks for that information.
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:44 am
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

Yes. It has hundreds of professionally designed layouts

Is it friendly user?

Yes it is In canva you can create amazing presentation easily.

Oh really? Thanks for that information.

And also you can image in canva, you can also edit those image.
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:46 am
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

Yes. It has hundreds of professionally designed layouts

Is it friendly user?

Yes it is In canva you can create amazing presentation easily.

Oh really? Thanks for that information.

And also you can image in canva, you can also edit those image.

Oh! I think canva is really a good tool in presentation. I will try using that one in my next presentation. Thanks Janna.
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:46 am
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

Yes. It has hundreds of professionally designed layouts

Is it friendly user?

Yes it is In canva you can create amazing presentation easily.

Oh really? Thanks for that information.

And also you can image in canva, you can also edit those image.

Oh! I think canva is really a good tool in presentation. I will try using that one in my next presentation. Thanks Janna.

No problem Ekkoekko. I am happy to help Smile Smile Smile Smile
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:31 am
Lahat ng features ba magagamit?
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:38 am
Kailangan pa ba ng license?
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:38 am
Advantages and disadvantages?
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:51 am
harleyy wrote:Lahat ng features ba magagamit?

when you have a premium account.
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:52 am
glocell wrote:
harleyy wrote:Lahat ng features ba magagamit?

when you have a premium account.

and i think you need to pay for that premium account.
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:53 am
hyejin wrote:
glocell wrote:
harleyy wrote:Lahat ng features ba magagamit?

when you have a premium account.

and i think you need to pay for that premium account.

yes of course you need to. Smile
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:05 pm
Is canva whole feature is free? or does it have premium with payment?
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:05 pm
Is Canva’s nonprofit program free?
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:07 pm
How do I make a high resolution PDF?
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:09 pm
Can I invite other team members during my trial?
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:11 pm
How do I share a Canva design?
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:11 pm
How long is my free trial?
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:12 pm
If I add a team member, will they be able to see all my designs?
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-19
View user profile

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:14 pm
ekkoekko wrote:What is the difference of canva and powerpoint? Except for the reaon that canva is for online and powerpoint is for offline.

They have a lot of different features.
Sponsored content

Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum